Tuesday 18 October 2011

Planning - changing advert from domestic violence to child abuse

I made a decision to change from making a domestic violence advert to a child abuse advert. The reason why i chose to focus on a domestic violence/teenage relationship issues advert was because i thought i could relate to the issues being raised as i am within the same age group that they are meant to be targeted at. Also because i thought i could use my friends as the actors in my advert making it easy to film. The reason why i chose to change to making a child abuse advert instead of a domestic violence advert was because there were too many issues to focus on to base my advert on. By creating a child abuse advert the issues are fairly common - e.g. sexual abuse, physical violence etc. Also, the storyline of my advert that i have thought of would be easy to film as i have found a location that is perfect for it. 
I have decided to base my advert on physical and emotional abuse from parents being inflicted onto children. My advert will show the effects child abuse has on children and how they need help.
The actors being used in my advert are going to include my little cousin to play the role of the main character in my advert as well as someone to play the parent, however they will not be shown on screen they will only be heard in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment