Tuesday 8 November 2011

Logo Research Continued

The idea of adding an image into my logo is something I have been thinking about. 
I have found this image of a baby's arm reaching out which I could incorporate into my logo.

The way that I could use this image is by making it black and white and it symbolises the help children need, that they are calling out o be helped.
Another idea that I have is to have an image of the sun coming out from the text of the logo. This is an image that I have found:
The way in which I would incorporate this into my logo is to use half of the sun and have it coming out from a corner behind the text. The reason for choosing an image of the sun is that it connotes happiness and brighter days. 

I have drawn up sketches of different logos to see what they would look like. The different logos that I have drawn up consist of a plain logo with just the text and the number of the call-line. The font that I have chosen to use is plain and will be the main text in my logo as it will be of the name of the organisation. I have decided to keep the theme of using a plain font in all of my logos as this is what is commonly used by the child abuse campaign logos I have researched and also to highlight that this is an issue that is to be taken seriously. Another sketch that I have drawn up is the same image as my first logo but with two arms coming out of either side of the name of the organisation. The reason as to why I had this idea was because it symbolises arms reaching out, seeking help. I like this idea as it fits into the overall message my advert is sending out, however, I need to find images of arms to use in my logo. The other sketch that I have drawn up is of the same logo but with a half-cut sun at the right corner of the text. The reason as to why I chose to use an image of a sun is because it symbolises happiness,hope and brighter days; a chance to be saved. 

(ADD SKETCHES OF LOGOS)

Another idea that I have in regards to the logo is to have the font of 'SaveAChild' to look as if it has been written by a child. The reason as to why i thought of this idea was because it would connect with children and show that this is an organisation which focuses on the needs of children and make it clear to the audience that this is a child based advert. I can also incorporate colours into the text to make it look bright and stand out as compared to my previous ideas of having it bold and black.

No comments:

Post a Comment