Wednesday 16 November 2011

Planning of Advert - Filming

I have planned my filming schedule to take place on weekends as this is the best time to get the most amount of filming done as possible.

The lighting isn't really much of an issue as the majority of the advert will be filmed indoors so daylight wont be as much of an issue. The only part of my advert that will be affected by the daylight is the start of the advert which features the schoolgirl walking up to her house. However lighting still isn't much of an issue as it doesn't matter whether it is sunny or not as I had originally planned to use daylight at the start of my advert to show the contrast between the outside world and reality inside the home. Due to the recent weather which has been grey and gloomy, I could incorporate this into my advert by not using the idea of of portraying happiness at the start of my advert. I could just use the consistent theme of sadness throughout the advert so the audience know from the start what the overall atmosphere of the advert is going to be like. 

It all depends on the weather on the day I start filming, this is why I have this back up plan just in case I cant have my advert the way I originally planned for it to be. However, I can always change the brightness of the scenes in the editing process of my production. 

No comments:

Post a Comment